Yesterday I turned 30 and keeping with my tradition here are 30 nuggs of knowledge I’ve acquired in the past year.
1. Life is fragile, I mean flip of a coin fragile, so cherish those close to you.
2. You won’t always get credit for the things you accomplish.
3. Cheeseburgers are still my favorite food.
4. STFU about your cool idea and start building it.
5. If you are still thinking about your cool idea rage quite your browser right now and go start building it.
6. Nothing can prepare you for sleep depravation.
7. The dream of the 90’s is alive in Portland.
8. Go slow.
9. You might be sitting next to someone really important right now and not know it so be respectful.
10. Be respectful anyway.
12. Design isn’t just a visual thing, design your life.
12 It’s ok to like your job.
13. It’s ok to hate your job.
14. Doctors are heroes, like for reals.
15. Find time to do nothing.
16. No matter how many times you photoshop someone’s boobs or junk it feels sketchy.
17. Go to NYC and explore.
18. Organizing something on a large scale is hard as shit.
19. You can give up on an idea and come back to it later on.
20. Durham is cooler than Raleigh.
21. Brussel Sprouts.
22. Just ask.
23. I would much rather hear about your life than your opinions on someone else’s life.
24. Last year I took NC for granted.
25. I don’t know nearly as much as I thought .
26. I don’t actually like movies.
27. Seeds produce way more plants than you might think, check yo self when starting a garden.
29. Don’t wait too long, time flies.
30. You are doing just fine, try and enjoy it.